August 22-30, 2014
Join us for an adventure of a lifetime with a 9–day expedition in Bali, personally escorted by McCall’s Quilting editor-in-chief Beth Hayes and Jim West of Sew Many Places. We’ll explore Bali through a quilter’s
eyes, taking in all the natural beauty, local art & artisans, fun wildlife encounters, and tons of Batiks!
Your Bali Adventure Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles.
- Deluxe hotel accommodations at the beautiful Komaneka at Rasa Sayang.
- Visit to Batuan, Celuk and Mas Villages.
- Special Batik Indigo Workshop.
- Nature visits to the Bali Bird Park and the Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
- Tour of Tenganan, Bali’s oldest village, one of three places in the world where the Gringsing Ikat weaving technique is practiced.
- Visit the ancient pathway of Tjampuhan Ridge, including the Neka Museum, Ubud Royal Palace, and Ubud Art Market.
- A visit to Semarapura, Klungkung and a workshop of Songket textiles.
- And much more!
Total cost of this 9-day adventure is $4643.00.
Reserve your space by contacting Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.