- 1. There's no Betsy, but it IS the Best...quilting magazine, that is!
- 5. These sweet strips won't go to your waist.
- 7. Show up on time or you might miss something!
- 9. Bad place for a car...great place for quilting stitches.
- 10. You can do it to a turkey OR a quilt.
- 12. Watch out...it's a little edgy!
- 14. If your quilt's got this problem, even a shave won't help.
- 15. A blade on a roll.
- 16. Make new friends there, AND keep the old.
- 18. Lay on the layers!
- 21. A perfect one makes your piecing fit well.
- 22. This little "spool" is underneath it all.
- 24. Quilters are always "on" these.
- 26. The albums can't be beat, and the crab cakes aren't bad either!
- 29. Fabrics with a (sometimes shady) past.
- 30. Hula, basketball, OR quilting.
- 32. Could be a chubby cheeper.
- 34. Billions and billions are in the sky...maybe a dozen in your quilt.
- 35. Why don't we call it picky slicing?
- 37. It zigs, it zags, it's...Super Trim!
- 38. The magazine for motif-lovers.
- 2. The National Geographic of American quilting magazines
- 3. Quilters love these pleasingly plump fabric pieces.
- 4. They've got big quilting machines, not extended appendages.
- 6. A card shark's favorite fabric.
- 7. You don't have to be nuts to make one...but it might help!
- 8. Whitman's are sweet, but quilted ones are way more fun.
- 11. Founding editor of Quilter's Home magazine.
- 13. This fabric is a little more "uptight" than its friends.
- 17. They're in baseball, jewelry stores, AND Lone Star quilts.
- 19. Usually close to the finish line.
- 20. It's tough in love, easy in quilting.
- 23. These pups keep things moving.
- 25. If you do it in a bar, they might call the police.
- 26. Pieced, butted, or mitered, it's quilting outside the blocks.
- 27. Every piece has its pattern.
- 28. Nancy Sinatra's sewing machine was made for one of these.
- 31. We do NOT have a problem here...we have a Festival!
- 33. That is one sharp-looking corner!
- 36. No kaboodle...just everything you need for a quilt.