Now take that basic definition and apply it to quilting education, and you’ll see why we’re so excited to bring you a full schedule of webinars on a wide range of topics related to how to quilt. To get to the point, here’s why you want to try a quilting webinar:
- You can attend from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an Internet connection. And when you later download the recorded event, you can enjoy it over and over even without signing on to the Internet.
- Quality quilting classes are getting harder and harder to find in local communities. As brick-and-mortar quilt shops close and older, experienced quilters cut back on their community involvement, a need is developing for accessible professional quiltmaking instruction.
- Webinars are affordable! For less than what you’d pay for one cut of fabric, you can learn new skills that will last a lifetime.
- You get real-time connection to other quilters. Imagine an opportunity to ask questions of Alex Anderson, Bill Volckening, or a host of other well-known instructors. Plus, you get answers to your fellow classmates’ questions.
- Webinars are convenient. The live broadcast is scheduled for a specific day and time, but even if you’re not available then, the recorded event is yours to enjoy for an entire year, as many times as you like, whenever you like. You get a link to the recording in your email shortly after the live event, and you can download it to your computer.
- Getting connected is easy. Step-by-step instructions are sent upon registration, and thousands of quilters with minimal computer skills have successfully logged on and enjoyed webinars.
And here’s one more great reason to try a quilting webinar – we have a completely FREE one coming up! Honestly, you can’t screw this one up, people. You have literally nothing to lose. Your learning curve for attending a webinar is on us!
Beginning Quilting with Jenny Kae Parks is targeted at newbie quilters, but also anyone interested in a refresher course on quiltmaking basics. And even if you’re confident in your elemental quilting skills, registering for this webinar is a great introduction to the whole online education process. Be part of a large, worldwide quilting community and sign up for this fun webinar today! The live event will be broadcast March 16 at 1:00PM Eastern Time.
Do you have questions about the webinar process? Leave them in a comment below and I’ll get you an answer right away. I hope to see you at Jenny’s webinar, and at many more to come!