Friday Free Quilt Patterns: Lone Star Sampler Wall Hanging Quilt Pattern

Blog image Friday Free Quilt Patterns: Lone Star Sampler Wall Hanging Quilt Pattern

Have you made your first Lone Star quilt yet? When senior editor Kathryn Patterson made a block for the how-to photos for Lissa Alexander’s gorgeous large lap quilt patterned in McCall’s Quilting‘s January/February 2014 issue, she turned her block into this elegant wall hanging. Now you can download the wall hanging pattern for FREE! (Note: Please refer to the issue referenced above for the beautiful series of how-to photos and tips.)Lone Star Wall 300px Friday Free Quilt Patterns: Lone Star Sampler Wall Hanging Quilt PatternThis is the perfect opportunity to give a Lone Star quilt a try. Fabric requirements are provided for either yardage or precut 2½″ strips, and the wall hanging finishes at 36½″ x 36½″.  Click here for the link to download the FREE Lone Star Sampler wall quilt pattern.

Perhaps you plan on spending this day after Thanksgiving shopping, but you’ll likely find me relaxing and sorting through my stash of Jelly Roll™ strips in my sewing room between happily snacking on leftover turkey & fixin’s.

Have you missed any of our previous Friday Freebies? Click here to find them all!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Friday Free Quilt Patterns: Lone Star Sampler Wall Hanging Quilt Pattern

1. Donna Beach says:

Beautiful quilt, thanks for the pattern.

2. I can’t access nor download the pattern. Everytime I click where I’m supposed to access the pattern, I get re-routed back to the same page.

3. jeanette says:

where do you go to find out if you won anything? or if your friend won ?

4. jeanette says:

what about the flannel? who won?

5. Maria says:

Very beautiful quilts..planning to make a couple.
    Thank you for the patterns.

6. Sylke says:

The link to the PDF is broken. It sends us to the same site, but not the PDF… Hoping that you can fix the link. Thanks.

7. VickiT says:

Could someone please correct the link to download the pattern? It is not working. When clicking the link it takes you right back to the very same page. Thank you

8. VickiT says:

OH and I should have stated too that I have attempted to download the pattern in both IE10 and also Chrome. Neither work and both return to the same page after clicking.

9. Valerie says:

My apologies – the link is now working properly. :)

10. Valerie says:

Hi Margaret, The link has been repaired. Thanks!

11. Valerie says:

Hi Jeanette,

McQ News contest winners are announced in the next issue of McQ News; Facebook contest winners are announced on Facebook; McCall’s Editors’ Blog contest winners are announced in the related blog. As we have multiple contests going on, please email me at mcq@creativecraftsgroup.com with “Attn: Valerie” in the subject line, and provide the name of the contest you would like winner information for; I will be happy to reply.

Best regards,
    Valerie

12. Sally F says:

Thank you for the pattern.. They are all great inspirations.. Looking forward to making this!! Thank you again!!