June 3-12, 2014
An Irish welcome awaits you! Join us as we revel in the breathtaking scenery, cultural treasures, and 3rd annual International Quilt Festival of Ireland! Your hostess, quilting enthusiast Beth Hayes, Editor-in-Chief of McCall’s Quilting, will accompany you on this deluxe grand adventure. Exciting optional tours and events are planned especially for the McCall’s Quilting tour—click here for more information.
To secure your space, call Becky today at 1-877-887-1188 or email Becky@SewManyPlaces.com.
• Round-trip airfare from New York City or Chicago
• Deluxe hotel accommodations
• Personal tour guide
• Private motor coach and driver
• Sightseeing as listed in the itinerary
• Special events and gifts
• 2-Day Pass to the International Quilt Festival of Ireland
• The gala GRAND RECEPTION opening event of the Quilt Festival
• Exhibits galore
• Classes and workshops with international teachers
• Creative and cultural events
• Gala Grand Reception (included in your tour!) features a classic Irish riverdance review show, gourmet dinner, and Ricky Tims being honored with a lifetime achievement award
• Beautiful Dingle Peninsula
• Blarney Castle
• Woolen Mills
• Legendary Dublin tour
• Cliffs of Moher
• Glorious Galway
• Kylemore Abbey & Gardens
We hope you’ll join us! Call Becky today at 1-877-887-1188 or email Becky@SewManyPlaces.com.
*Package price based on double occupancy. Itinerary and pricing subject to change. Some restrictions and fuel surcharges may apply. Gratuities additional and will be collected with final payment.