Limited Time 2-for-1 Subscription Offer!

McCalls Quilting and McCalls Quick Quilts Limited Time 2 for 1 Subscription Offer!For a limited time, get a full year of both McCall’s Quilting and Quick Quilts for the great low price of only $25! Act now and you’ll also receive 2 FREE Instant Gifts – 10 Vintage Scrappy Quilt Patterns AND Bound and Determined: Finish that Quilt! Guide.

Click here to learn more.

save Limited Time 2 for 1 Subscription Offer!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Limited Time 2-for-1 Subscription Offer!

1. Kathy Simmons says:

I have a current subscription to McCalls, if I get this subscription will I get a double mailing or can it be added to the subscription I already have?

2. Sheila says:

How does this work with currently renewed subscription people?

3. Sandi Kirk says:

Is this possible to have mailed to UK paying the extra postage? If yes, can you advise the price.

With thanks, Sandi Kirk. :)

4. ricki skomorowski says:

Do they come ELECTRONIC PDF

5. Cindy Plank says:

I’m a long time customer/subscriber. How does this work for those of us who are inn this category? Currently, I received my McCalls Quilting Mag renewal in the mail today. Thank you.

6. lisa pettigrew says:

how much to get it posted to Australia and do you post to australia

7. Valerie says:

8. Valerie says:

9. Valerie says:

10. Valerie says:

11. Valerie says:

Please contact Subscriber Services for additional information, and refer to this offer. Digital subscriptions are available for both McCall’s Quilting and McCall’s Quick Quilts, but I’m uncertain whether this offer applies to digital subscriptions.