Friday Free Quilt Patterns: Spring Splash Wall Quilt Pattern

Have you ever wandered around a quilt shop and fallen in love with a gorgeous large-scale print that you absolutely, positively, cannot begin to imagine how you would use, but you still wanted it? This Spring Splash wall quilt pattern designed by Shelby Morris just might be the answer!

Spring Splash Friday Free Quilt Patterns: Spring Splash Wall Quilt PatternWhen a large-scale print is cut apart and sewn back together, a sparkling effect is created. This pattern is great for building your speed-cutting and piecing skills, too. Click here to watch our free video lesson that shows you helpful tips on how to sew with accurate 1/4″ seam allowances so all your pieces fit together well.

Spring Splash is a super-fun quilt to make, and requires only 2 fabrics. So grab that must-have large-scale print you adore, pick a coordinating fabric and go for it! Click here to download your FREE Spring Splash wall quilt pattern.

Does a certain fabric come to mind for you? Please share your ideas in the comments below.

Click here if you’ve missed any of our previous Friday Freebies.

Enjoy!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Friday Free Quilt Patterns: Spring Splash Wall Quilt Pattern

1. Tanya says:

I see batik fabrics…

2. Phyllis Manson says:

red , white and blue

3. Helle Bach says:

Jeg tror den kunne være forskellige farver i et tæppe. Flot blok.

Tak for blokken.

4. Dana says:

I have a bunch of fabric that comes to mind, not just large prints. I have some florals that I just can’t seem to work into a quilt and I think this idea could be the answer, thanks so much.

5. Catherine turner says:

The florals in this wall hanging are exactly the colors I would have chosen. I always look forward to new quilt patterns to try. Thanks for the chance

6. Alma Lou says:

I love stars! This is a great and economical way to use those pieces I buy on a whim! Florals, geometrics too. No special idea right now, but this is a great idea. I love wall hangings and this is a great size.

7. Sharon Matz says:

I love this fabric! Who makes it and where can I get it?

8. Jeanne says:

Big splashy pink, lavender, yellow, blue, green florals, oh my!!