Fresh New FREE eBook: Modern Quilt Patterns

Modern Quilt Patterns 300px Fresh New FREE eBook: Modern Quilt PatternsWe’ve rounded up three of our favorite modern quilting patterns in one eBook, available to you as a FREE download just for signing up for our free bi-weekly eNewsletter, McQ News.

rainbow Fresh New FREE eBook: Modern Quilt Patterns

The Rainbow Rhythm lap quilt pattern utilizes fat quarters plus a small amount of yardage to make a striking asymmetrical design. Whether you have stacks of fat quarters waiting for the right project, or are looking for an excuse to buy more, this pattern is a great way to put them to good use.

Baubles Fresh New FREE eBook: Modern Quilt PatternsThe Baubles and Beads pattern shown above is as welcome as a spring breeze. Cutting instructions call for assorted yardage cut from bolts; you might like to try substituting precut 2 1/2″ strips from a jelly roll of fabric. Tracee, one of our graphic designers, used this pattern for Little Tee’s quilt as part of her special 2013 project, 36 Quilts in 12 Monthsclick here to see her unique version of this free Baubles and Beads pattern.

lemon Fresh New FREE eBook: Modern Quilt PatternsThe easy-peasy Lemon Squeezy quilt pattern shown above features a fun and interesting quilt-as-you-go technique. You’ll piece and quilt this bright throw in one easy construction step, so when the piecing is done, the quilting is done, too…just add binding. It’s perfect for a super-fast gift quilt.

Click here to download your FREE Modern Quilt Patterns eBook!

With your free download, you will become a valued member of the McCall’s Quilting and McCall’s Quick Quilts family. This includes:

• A free McQ News e-newsletter highlighting the latest McCall’s Quilting news, offers and content
  • Insider information about new features coming to McCall’s Quilting
  • Access to free quilt patterns, ideas and more!
  • Free quilting tips and techniques
  • Exclusive contests in every bi-weekly edition of McQ News

All McQ News readers have access to our entire library of free eBooks, including this newest addition, Modern Quilt Patterns. If you’re already a McQ News subscriber, just enter your email address again if necessary. To access the entire library, click the Free eBooks tab at McCallsQuilting.com and enter your email address at any time – easy peasy!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Fresh New FREE eBook: Modern Quilt Patterns

1. Linda Cartwright says:

I entered my email, and the red download button does not work. I could not download the patterns.

2. Valerie says:

After clicking the red “Get My FREE eBook Now” button to the right of the email box, click the red “Download Now” button on the following page. The eBook should download immediately at that point; if not, please check your web browser settings. The eBook download file name is “eBook2013.LR.pdf”.

3. Bev says:

I too tried to down load the e pattern but nothing happened when I clicked the red button.

4. Shelley Gardner says:

I found the page to be annoying. Download now takes you to the next page, where it shows THREE separate places to enter your email address. It’s overkill and confusing. There are not three offers- one descriptive block and one place to enter to get it is enough! Then it takes you to a third page where you have to click again your confirmation for the ebook. This process could be cleaned up immensely. That second page of discriptions was a total waste of time and space (all the descriptions are on the page we see now!)- and the click should have taken you to a the simple enter your email and click download, which should have just started the download!

5. Valerie says:

Hi Shelley, Thanks for taking the time to express your frustration and offer feedback regarding access to the free eBook. The splash page for the Modern Quilt Patterns eBook is utilized to advertise elsewhere, but I blog about the eBook here to make sure our regular readers don’t miss out, and I’m afraid the splash page is the only way to gain access to the free eBook link! I can certainly understand the feeling of ‘overkill’, but I hope you’ll still enjoy the 3 free patterns. :)

6. Judy Grebeldinger says:

I cannot download, its not a very friendly system, could be a lot sinpler. I have reentered my email address 3 times and tried to download.

7. Valerie says:

Hello, If anyone is unable to download the eBook, please email us at mcq@creativecraftsgroup.com with Modern Quilt Patterns eBook in the subject line, and we’ll take care of you – thanks!

8. Nancy Bustamante says:

was unable to download.

9. Karen Schultz says:

can’t download it either, will email you

10. Sue says:

Thanks for the patterns..I had no trouble downloading them.. Cheers, Sue/… :o )

11. Gay says:

I had no trouble downloading the free patterns. Thank you.

12. Helga Heidrich says:

can’t download it either, will email you

13. Diana says:

Oh loved the pretty quilts and good instructions .. thank you for the free E Book and sharing with us in Cyberland !

14. Evie H says:

I didn’t have any problem downloading. Thanks for the free patterns.

15. Pauline says:

Thank you for the free patterns. I did not have any trouble with your system. Again thank you!

16. wanda says:

I can’t download the book as well, and have tried twice.

17. Norma says:

Thanks for the e- quilt patterns had no problems downloading to my download block of patterns

18. wanda says:

I got it!!! thank you so much, just had to do a few extra steps

19. Araceli says:

Download was super easy, I love the contents, thank you sew much ♥

20. Lex says:

Hi from OZ, love the patterns I have never a problem with any downloads. Thank you.

21. Sharon Price says:

download was very easy. I really like the patterns and am looking forward to making them. Thanks

22. Catherine Dorsey says:

thank you for the free ebook, the quilts are beautiful.

23. Georgia says:

Thanks for the wonderful quilt patterns. I had no trouble downloading them. I just had to enter my email once!

24. Jaya kamdar says:

Thank you so much. I could download without any problem.

25. Ellen says:

Thank you! No problem with download!

26. Kathy says:

I had no problems downloading the free quilt patterns. Thank you very much. Pretty quilts!

27. Ladora says:

Thanks for the free patterns download! Always fun to find something new and fresh… AND free!

28. Janet says:

Thanks for the great ebook. I can’t wait to make one of the beautiful quilts. It was super easy to download. I think the first quilt I will make will be Lemon Squeezy.
    Thanks

29. guess I'll stick with PBS says:

Thanks for the ebook. The patterns are beautiful. The download procedure is a bit ‘much’ as far as the hoops one has to jump through for the download. It bears a striking resemblance to one of those terrible sites that offers you something free, but then wants to do a survey, or click on 10 million links to other pages.
    And then, after the fact, I saw where I had signed up for a ‘free issue’ of a quilting mag. (which I don’t want). What a racket.

30. No problem at all, very easy to downloan. Thank you so much for patterns!!