Friday Freebie: Ghoulies & Ghosties Halloween Lap Quilt Pattern

Ghoulies Friday Freebie: Ghoulies & Ghosties Halloween Lap Quilt PatternHow about a little jump-start on some autumn quilting? Here’s a delightful, cozy lap quilt pattern to make-ahead for Halloweeen…it’s frightfully easy!

We hope you enjoy this free Ghoulies & Ghosties Halloween lap quilt pattern, including the full-size cat, ghost and bat templates, compliments of McCall’s Quilting.

Click here if you’ve missed any of our other Friday Freebies.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Friday Freebie: Ghoulies & Ghosties Halloween Lap Quilt Pattern

1. Shelia says:

So cute!! Thank you!

2. Vicky says:

so darling. Would like to make this!

3. Janie B. says:

Love this design. The stripes and plaids totally make this quilt!

4. Laurie Taylor says:

Love it! Thank you!

5. Debbie A French says:

It is so very cute! Thank you for sharing!
    Debbie

6. Judy Rowland says:

So cute. Thanks for the pattern.

7. I was born on Halloween so it is no wonder I enjoy Halloween patterns and orange fabrics. Thanks so much for this free pattern.

8. Claudia Romanos says:

I was born in late Oct and love Halloween and any patters for Halloween

9. Elizabeth says:

I have trouble downloading your free patterns. Would love to download Ghoolies &Ghosties. Any advice please

10. Valerie says:

Hi Elizabeth,

First, I would suggest making sure that your free Adobe PDF reader is up to date in your preferred browser on your computer. Then, try downloading the pattern directly from the following link:: http://www.mccallsquilting.com/content_downloads/Ghoulies_and_Ghosties_Templates.pdf

If you still don’t have success, please email me at mcq@creativecraftsgroup.com with Attn: Valerie in the subject line, and I can send the file to you as an email attachment.

I hope that helps!

11. Sarah Landreth says:

I love the ghoulies and ghosties lap quilt, where can I get that fabric?

12. Kathy says:

Sarah, that quilt was made a very long time ago. You can check your local quilt shop for woven plaids and other fabrics to complete the quilt, or try keepsakequilting.com… they carry a ton of fabric!