Fresh From McCall’s – A Brand New FREE eBook!

Sparkling Star eBook cover 2 Fresh From McCalls   A Brand New FREE eBook!Especially for you, we have a brand new Sparkling Star Quilt Patterns eBook with three great star block quilt patterns. You can click here to download the Sparkling Star Quilt Patterns eBook right now!

This is the newest free eBook in our growing collection. When you click the link above, you’ll also find 5 additional free eBooks you can instantly download and add to your collection. My favorite from this Sparkling Star Quilt Patterns eBook is the Mix & Match pattern. I love the clear colors and clean white background, and the huge 18″ blocks. It finishes at 65½″ x 85½″.

Star quilt Fresh From McCalls   A Brand New FREE eBook!Download your eBook right now, and let me know which quilt pattern is your favorite!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Fresh From McCall’s – A Brand New FREE eBook!

1. Aretta says:

Could not run it on my computer..

2. Valerie says:

If you were unable to download the Sparkling Stars eBook, please give it another try. A technical glitch has been resolved. Thanks for your patience!

3. Lynda says:

Beautiful!

4. Patricia says:

Definitely the Mix & Match! Pretty sure I’m going to make this one (sometime).

5. Tammy Milburn says:

love the Birds of a Feather pattern, Mix and Match pattern and the American Sweethearts pattern! Printed and going into my “next” folder…Thanks so much!

6. Linda Kau says:

Nice! More great patterns to make Quilts of Valor!

7. Virginia Tuttle says:

I really like the Sparkling Star Quilt, I am ready for spring!

8. Maria says:

Mine is the New Year’s Sparkle! But love them all! Thank you!

9. Pam Huggins says:

Thank you!

10. Bjohn says:

no matter which hotlink i clicked on I kept getting the login page. I logged in (more than once) but never could find this download anywhere. I just sat there on the login page

11. Valerie says:

Once you have entered your email address, you will see a page with all currently available eBooks listed. Please click on the text title of the eBook you want to download to begin downloading. (The text title is in blue immediately below the cover image of each eBook.)

For those of you who were unable to download the Sparkling Stars eBook, we have corrected a technical glitch. Please try downloading again, as it should be working correctly now. Thank you for your patience!

12. Annette says:

Thank you for the e book.
    My favorite is the Mix & Match.

13. Nehmah says:

Thank you for these books. This will be a great way to use up those small pieces that I just can’t toss. nehmah

14. Carla Triemer says:

You’re still having technical difficulties. I’ve tried and tried and tried, and you link takes me to lots of pages that tell me I can download these books, but none of them actually let me download them. Very frustrating.

15. Valerie says:

Hi Carla,
    I’m sorry to hear of your frustrations downloading the free eBooks. Please click here, then enter your email address and click the “sign up” button. Our entire library of free eBooks should show on that page – you need only click on the text title in blue below each cover image of the eBook you want to download, and your computer should automatically begin downloading that eBook. You may want to make sure you have the free Adobe Reader installed on your computer. I hope this helps!

16. Kathy says:

New Year’s is my favorite…..lovely way to use a stash of batiks to advantage!

17. Leanne says:

Thanks for the patterns, so generous