We’re On Pinterest!

We are excited to share with you that McCall’s Quilting just joined Pinterest! Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People can use pinboards to plan weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Click here to learn more about Pinterest.

How about your own pinboards for favorite quilt patterns you plan to make, and one for quilts you’ve finished? Or maybe a board to collect favorite fabrics you find on the web?

What kind of pinboards might you create for yourself? I’d love to hear your ideas.

Happy pinning!

Pinterest text Were On Pinterest!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to We’re On Pinterest!

1. Yvonne says:

Glad you joined Pinterest.

2. Pat says:

I’m on Pinterest, too…I’ll go now to look for you and follow you there!

3. Kirsten says:

I have one board for quilts I need to make, one for quilts I’ve made, one for fabrics I need and one for misc. crafts. Happy Pinning!

4. maryjane says:

Yea!!!! I am following you.

5. I’m a new quilter, so I’m using Pinterest to organize free quilt patterns I’ve found on the Internet, other sewing projects I’d like to try, and other things like recipes I’d like to try, my own recipes to share, products I’ve just listed in my online store, and other products that I use and love.

Once I’ve actually finished a quilt, I’ll start a board for finished projects. Soon, very soon.

6. Margie says:

Alot of yrs ago I made a quilt somewhat like this…..I think it was called “Crossover Calico”. I made it for our daughter and it was all in greens and beige.

7. Renee Hudson says:

Hi,
    I need to be able to join Pinterest but my daughter told me I needed a invite to get on there. Is this the only way you are able to get there?
    Just loving all the quilt information, one of those things you love to do but seem to have a hard time starting. Most fun I had quilting as a grown up was with my Aunt & my Mama several years back. Both have passed now so I will always have those memories together with those of my Grandmother (also passed )& her friends when I was so small. I use to get thumbed on the head for crawling under the quilting bee ladies & poking my finger up & boy did I learn a lesson in a hurry. Without a word being spoken!! lol
    Thanks in advance for any information available.
    Nae

8. Valerie says:

Hi Renee,
    Please check your email for a Pinterest invitation. (May take a day or two to arrive in your email.)
    Thanks,
    Valerie

9. Karan says:

What is pinterest?

10. Thank you for sharing, i will check here more often .

11. Pam says:

Following you on pinterest.