Layer, Baste, Quilt – Tying a Quilt by Machine

Tying Quilt by Machine large Layer, Baste, Quilt   Tying a Quilt by Machine

You won’t want to miss Sherri’s article on how to tie a quilt by machine in her regular feature, Layer, Baste, Quilt, featured in our January/February 2012 issue of McCall’s Quilting. (This technique just might prove especially useful as our not-quite-ready-for-gift-wrap quilts near the Christmas deadline!)

Take a look at the Tying a Quilt by Machine video Sherri made especially for you!

McQ U logo rounded corners1 Layer, Baste, Quilt   Tying a Quilt by Machine

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Layer, Baste, Quilt – Tying a Quilt by Machine

1. Beccy says:

Your link didn’t work.

2. Valerie says:

Thanks for catching that! Link is fixed now.

3. Sharon says:

Saw this in new issue. A good fast way to finish up. Really like using motifs.

4. Brooke Fairchild says:

I just found out you are going to put a quilt my mom designed in your June issue. It’s the Bundle of Joy quilt. I just have to say you have great taste. My mom is so talented and makes the most amazing quilts. I’m sure we’ll see more of her quilts in the future. Remember the name Carolyn Hughey.

5. Mary says:

Thanks, a wonderful idea, will give it a try

6. Pingback: Layer, Baste, Quilt – Tying a Quilt by Machine | McCall's Quilting Blog | Ayshah Maiorano

7. judylg says:

What a neat idea, might have to try this out on a table runner. Thanks for sharing. I particularly like the leaf motif. So neat.