Friday Free Quilt Patterns – Fluttering Leaves Lap Quilt Pattern

Fluttering Leaves Large Friday Free Quilt Patterns   Fluttering Leaves Lap Quilt PatternHere’s a timely pattern for you – Fluttering Leaves, designed by Bonnie Spencer. If you’ve been working on any autumn projects, chances are you’ll have some scraps on hand to get a good start on this lap quilt.

I wonder what this quilt might look like with a dark background instead of the light…

Click here if you’ve missed any of our other Friday Freebies.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Friday Free Quilt Patterns – Fluttering Leaves Lap Quilt Pattern

1. Sharon Hartung says:

I would really like the friday free give away lap quilt pattern. I have alot of material & scrap material that I can use for it & it would be great for that I think.

2. JoAnn McIntyre says:

I have been looking for something for a gift, this might be perfect

3. Carol Rose says:

I’m new so looking around at different sites. Thank you for all the help quilters give to other quilters. What a great group.

4. How beautiful! Love the colors.

5. Lela Weston says:

Perfect! The leaves are falling now.

6. Barb Burrows says:

Fluttering leaves is very appropriate for our Ontario, Canada Maple trees. Wow

7. Caroline Peterson says:

Thank you for your offer of a free pattern.

8. Sue Mikesell says:

Thank you for the freebie, I have a lot of fall color scraps, think I will try my hand at it. It is beautiful.

9. Claudia Romanos says:

This would really look good in autumn balkic with a cream background. Since I have left overs, i just might have to make this one for my husband.

10. Caryn Goulden says:

Lovely! Going to try it with a dark background.

11. carolyn says:

This would make a great gift and I have lots of scraps, thanks for sharing this pattern

12. Nancy Moore says:

Fall is THE season and falling leaves are nature’s art. I would make this with a deeper background color. Stunning!

13. Beth Stillwell says:

I think this might be pretty with a light brown-green-orange batik as a background fabric simulating the ground scattered with leaves with these leaves “standing out”!

14. Beverley says:

Love the quilt and it would make a wonderful Christmas present

15. Looka vwey interesting. These were my Mom’s favorite colors.

16. I really like this. It looks like a fun quilt. I think I would choose a darker background though. I love fall.