Quick Quilts 2010 Compilation CD 25% Off

QQ 2010 CD Quick Quilts 2010 Compilation CD 25% OffAn entire year’s worth of creative Quick Quilts patterns, lessons, and techniques at your fingertips! Compatible with both Windows and Apple machines, the CD includes a digital version of all 6 McCall’s Quick Quilts issues from 2010.

• Easy to navigate – page-flip format looks like a real magazine
  • Thumbnails instantly take you to the page you’re looking for
  • Search all text – even ads – within any issue
  • Print the pages you need

Currently on SALE for 25% off in our Quilt and Sew Shop, this compilation CD is a great way to inspire your creativity and add to your collection of quilt patterns, ideas and techniques.

I would love to hear what you think of this CD.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Quick Quilts 2010 Compilation CD 25% Off

1. Mary J Magnus says:

I love this fabric, hope I am a winner!

2. Shirley in Canada says:

Gotta love McCall’s!!

3. I have a free CD from you “All-Time Favorite Scrap Quilts that will not work in my
    computer. Others that I have bought work fine. Can you help. Also need CD on
    McKenna Ryan quilting on CD. Thanks, Betty

4. Kathy says:

Betty, please send your mailing address to mcq@creativecraftsgroup.com and we’ll get you a replacement Scrap Quilts CD. The McKenna Ryan CD is not one of our products, so I’m afraid we can’t help you there.

5. Diana says:

My daughter gave me this CD for Christmas last year. I never had time to look at it until now (FEB 2013) and nothing will load for me. I can only get the menu page. When I click on a magazine cover, I get a message to which I reply open, get another message which I reply Yes and nothing ever happens. Can you help? I have Adobe and Adobe Flash Player available on my computer.

6. Diana says:

Still no help on the 2010 Quick Quilts compilation CD. Am very disappointed.

7. Valerie says:

Hello Diana,
    I do not have access to the 2010 Quick Quilts compilation CD at our editorial office, but customer service at Quilt and Sew Shop should be able to assist you. Please contact them at 1-800-876-1822 (U.S. toll-free) or 1-603-253-8731 (International) Monday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time, or by e-mail at customerservice@creativecraftsgroup.com. Thanks!