Friday Freebie – Miniature House Quilt Pattern

The House that Kaffe Built WEB BONUS large Friday Freebie   Miniature House Quilt PatternAnother Friday Freebie pattern for you! Here’s a wonderful foundation-pieced miniature version of The House That Kaffe Built, a Web Bonus from our McCall’s Quilting May/June 2011 issue. Give it a try from your own favorite scraps. I think I’ll go home and make a few as a refresher to my foundation-piecing skills.

Click here if you’ve missed any of our other Friday Freebies.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Friday Freebie – Miniature House Quilt Pattern

1. sue.monahan says:

I love this pattern

2. Julie Landrith says:

This is just the right size to be challenging and yet cute enough to keep going until the finish line.

3. Jane says:

What a cute pattern!

4. Pamela Jones says:

I have wanted a quilt like this forever. I just haven’t been quilting long enough to do this. I think it is so neat. I really would love to have this. I live in the mountains and with the design of my house and of this quilt I have the perfect wall to hang it. It would really fit the decor.

5. This has always been one of my favorite patterns. Since we live in a renovated 1-room schoolhouse that is over 100 years old, it sure would look great on my wall! Thanks for a chance to win!

6. Diane Trei says:

I love anything and everything “Kaffe”. The colors are always marvelous!

7. Susie Meier says:

Love this pattern and Kaffe Fassett is just the ultimate !

8. rebecca vivanco says:

This is adorable!

9. Darling….what a wonderful idea to replicate ones’ “hometown”. Thanks.

10. Lori H says:

what better combination is there than this pattern and Kaffe Fassett? This is such a cute quilt! Good luck everyone!

11. Cindy says:

very cute pattern.

12. Linda Baile says:

This is one of the patterns that led me to take classes and become a quilter!
    I’ve done a pillow, but not the quilt. Great gift for a teacher don’t you think?
    Great Friday Freebie!

13. Ann says:

What a bright quilt to hang on the wall during a drab winter’s day. Every house needs a ray of sunshine from Kaffe.

14. Theresse Lewis says:

I love that little house, the colors you chose makes it pop.