McCall’s Digital Magazines Available

DPMCQ1101 McCalls Digital Magazines AvailableMcCall’s Quilting and McCall’s Quick Quilts back issues are now available as digital editions.

McCall’s Quilting January/February 2011 issue, as well as all six 2010 issues, are currently available for instant digital download in our Quilt and Sew Shop. All of McCall’s Quick Quilts 2010 issues are also available for instant digital download in our Quilt and Sew Shop. You can even print the pages you need on your home computer! This is especially handy for those who might have just decided to begin a series quilt that is being continued in a current print issue, like America The Beautiful, which began with our McCalls Quilting January/February 2011 issue.

Give a digital issue a try, and let us know what you think.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to McCall’s Digital Magazines Available

1. Christian Chandler says:

I’m wondering why print subscribers aren’t offered access to the digital issues as part of our subscription.

2. janet weaver says:

pretty quilts

3. Karon Fuller says:

Sorry that you do not offer your magazine for a digital subscription as does Fons and Porter and quilters world at a reduced rate and you get 2 years of back issues for free.
    It is an yearly subscription NOT per magazine. Are there any plans on offering your magazine at a yearly digital subscription?

4. Valerie says:

We are happy to hear of your interest in McCall’s Quilting and McCall’s Quick Quilts digital subscriptions! Digital subscriptions are in the process of being developed, and information will be posted on our website and Editors’ Blog as soon as it becomes available.

5. RaeLyn Weaver says:

I would also like a digital subscription. Especially on my e-book reader with access to print patterns on the website. I love looking through the magazine but I am moving a lot and can’t keep too many issues with me at once.

6. Josaine Royster says:

I am a susbcriber to the print copy…why should I have to pay additionally for digital.
    I would like to browse on my Ipad, just as I’ve done with Fons and Porter.

7. Valerie says:

Hello Josaine,

Please email digitalcustserv@mccallsquilting.com; they should be able to answer your question. Thanks!