My Ireland Quilt

Click here for all of Laura’s Ireland Quilt Blog posts
Click here for all Ireland Block of the Month patterns
Join our Ireland Block of the Month group on Quilters Club of America

I’ve gotten several requests for a pattern for the block I designed. I’ll be writing the instructions today or tomorrow and will make sure they are posted to our website by next Monday. My goal is to post block instructions for each block I make within a week of making it. I’m just so tickled that so many quilters want to make an Ireland quilt along with me. It really is a beautiful place… and so inspiring! Thanks for following along!

Ireland green My Ireland Quilt

I just CANNOT WAIT to get there!!!

This entry was posted in 1-Current Interest, Ireland trip, Laura Roberts and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to My Ireland Quilt

1. Marcia J. Gaffney says:

I would love to have an Ireland quilt. Will bring back memories of my visit there in 2007. A wonderful country with so much history to share, and amazing places to see and visit. The greens, of course, are the most astounding and the gentle rains that come and go almost daily are the reason why. I cannot wait to see what is presented as blocks. I am sure they will be inspiring and grand!!

2. Edna Forbes says:

I was lucky enough to visit Ireland and buy some material from there. I would love the quilt pattern as well. It will hopefully fit in with the material I purchased. thank you so much.

3. Edna Forbes says:

I was lucky enough to get to visit Ireland. I also purchased some material there. I am hoping that it will make this quilt! That would make it extremely special. Thank you.

4. Laura says:

I’m sorry it took us so long, but the block pattern for Lucky Clover is now written and posted to our website. Here’s the link:

5. Linda Slack says:

How funny that this quilt is coming out now! I have a friend who just got back from Ireland and she commented that she would like a quilt that has an Irish theme. I went on line and looked and the ones that I looked at I really did not care for! this one looks like it is just what she would like! perfect timing!

6. Laura says:

That’s great!! I’m having a lot of fun with it already!

7. Mil Breshears says:

Since I was a little girl I wanted to go to Ireland. My dream has come true as my friend and I are going on the trip to Ireland with McCalls June 2012. I just found this site and I can’t wait to start the quilt. The blocks look so fun and my favorite color has always been green. Quilting these blocks is a great way to use my ‘excitement energy’ while I wait for the day of departure. Thank You Laura! What a lovely gift.

8. Kay suddeth says:

Now this is a fun project and I want to follow along and make an Irish quilt with you. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.