McCall’s Quilt Design Star™

Charm Pack for Blog 150x150 McCalls Quilt Design Star™

It’s so exciting to be on this side of the contest.  As we accept new entries, each person will be receiving a charm pack of fabric.  When I write each name on an envelope, I know that  this packet could be going to the person who will actually BE the next Quilt Design Star™.

Time is running short.. you only have until Midnight (MT), Sunday May 1st, to submit an image of your original quilt design.  You could be the next Quilt Design Star™, and if not, the worst you can do is to receive a charm pack of fabric and a free download of our  Easy Patterning Guide.  Remember, we aren’t necessarily looking for the prolific quilter, or the advanced quilter, we’re looking for someone with potential.  Isn’t that you?

This entry was posted in Quilt Design Star™ 2011, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to McCall’s Quilt Design Star™

1. Yvonne Myrick says:

How do I submit a picture and may I enter more than one?

2. Shirley in Canada says:

Hoping I can get a really good picture of it before then to enter mine!!

3. Janie says:

How do I enter?

4. Tricia says:

Hi, Janie! Go to the homepage at mccallsquilting.com and look for the info about Design Star 2011 and follow those directions. It’s pretty clear, but if you have additional questions, email me at: mcq@creativecraftsgroup.com.

5. Tricia says:

Hi, Yvonne! Please go to the Home Page and check the information box regarding the Design Star 2011 contest. It will show you all the things you need to know and do to submit a quilt. You need to pick your very favorite quilt, because there is only one entry per person. If you have additional questions, please contact me at mcq@creativecraftsgroup.com. Thanks and Good Luck!

6. Tricia says:

Hi, Shirley in Canada! That’s awesome! We’ll be looking forward to seeing what you’ve got “up your sleeve”. Make sure you check out all the information on the contest since time is running out. We want you to have everything you need when you submit your quilt.

7. Carol says:

McCall’s Quilting is my all-time favorite magazine. My friends have bought me other quilt magazine subscriptions, but I look forward to each issue of McCall’s and keep them for future reference.

8. Mary C in WA says:

Thansk for the Charm Pack! I got the one on top in the picture! Hope I get enough Votes to win. It’s hard when some designers have more willing friends to click and VOTE.