Well, here it is! The quilt center is complete and sewn together.
I’m very pleased with how the top came together. I think the colors work well and I managed to keep my goal of using different values in mind. I guess you can be the judge of that! We went out this weekend and found two fabrics for borders, and I think once the borders are on, it will look even better.
Sarah and I spent quite a while moving blocks around and playing with colors, but ended up with all of the blocks back in their original position! What we found is that we had to replace a few of the filler blocks with different colors. Tomorrow, I’ll show you the blocks we replaced and talk about why. Until then..